Photobucket

Don't give up tonight,
Remember the sunrise next morning.
Bad dream ): ♥ pain ):
11 October 2011 / 4:46 PM


HELLOOOO Readers ♥
I'm back (Y)
♥
A daily post, love myself (Y) Good job alicia! ツ
Anyway, had a bad dream last night ):
Scares me badly ): !
Is something about murdering my mum. (which will never happen -.-)
Wah damn scary ): what kind of dream is this ?! ):
Lucky is just a dream.
Told my mum, and she laughs. hehe :P
Crazy dream that was dreamt by a crazy girl ;x
Anw, woke up at 1.28pm today thanks to my aunt constant reminding.
She was like : "这么迟了还在睡" & when I see at the clock, it's just 1.28pm.
It's like wahlao so early !
Then my mum was like, that's why I didn't wake you up
ツ
hahas, cause I usually wake up at like 3+ 4? hahas
ツ♥
Mum, aunt and ahma is playing mahjong now,
Although I do feel like playing,
but I don't like the smoke !! D;
So I am here to blog ^^ Hope I don't have to play later ^^
Meimei is sleeping on my bed ): cuddling like a baby. (crazy dog
♥ツ)

Anyway, It's a cold day today, Readers, Brothers &sisters !
Do takecares dear
ツ♥
Hope Jaslyn, Jolyne &Casandra get well soon.
It's their last lap. DONT GIVE UP DEARS
♥ ツ
Believe they can do it, FTW
ツ♥

Alright, shall stop here.
Nothing for me to crap on
ツ
Take Cares &Stay Healthy dears
ツ♥

Don't give up tonight, Remember the sunrise next morning ツ♥


glitter-graphics.com



Photobucket